Saudi Visa New Rule.
Saudi Arabia Visa New Rule has introduced one-year multiple entry visit visas for all nationality who have a valid UK, US or Schengen visa stamped on their passports.
The new multiple-visa will be valid for one year and the visitors will also be allowed to perform Umrah. However, they are not allowed to perform Haj.
Visitors can get visa on arrival at any international airport in Saudi Arabia but they must have valid credit card to pay fee amounting to AED 431/- as cash is not accepted. They will be allowed to stay for 90 days at a stretch and can enter the Saudi Arabia multiple times during the validity period of their visit visa.
Required Document :
- Valid passport for at least six months
- Valid US, UK or Schengen visa stamped on the passport
- The US, UK or Schengen visa must be utilized for at least once before entering Saudi Arabia
- Applicant must hold a credit card as no cash payment is accepted
- Application fee AED 431 for each applicant
- One-year-multiple visa
- Maximum stay 90 days
Umrah is allowed but visit visa holder cannot perform Haj
Contact us to assist you more.
Why Saudi Arabia