How to check UAE visa rejection reasons
Please find Top Reason of UAE visa rejections although, you may have submitted the right documents, there could be a situation where your Dubai visa doesn’t get issued. Here are some of the reasons for rejection of Dubai visa:
- If you are a female below the age of 24 and travelling alone.
- Your UAE visa application may get rejected if your passport holds unskilled profession like farmer, labourer or something similar.
- Visas of applicants with previous criminal record for fraud or misconduct in UAE or past history violation .
- If you had previously applied for a UAE tourist visa and not utilised it, then you will have to get it cancelled from the travel agency or sponsor in order to apply for a new UAE visa.
- If you had applied for an employment visa through a company in UAE, but not utilized it, ongoing visa application in process. to avoid duplicate kindly cancel old visa.
- If you held a UAE residence visa earlier and left the country without cancelling it, then the Public Relation Officer will have to get it cancelled and then apply for a new tourist visa.
- If your visa application had any typo errors in name, passport number, profession code and other particulars like date of birth, passport issuance and expiry, then the application may get delayed or rejected.
- If the scanned copies of your passport or photo are blur, then the UAE immigration may reject or delay the process.
- Check official visa application details from UAE government website.<Click Here>
These may be some of the reasons for visa rejection, but do bear in mind that the immigration authorities does not give you any reason for declining your visa.
To Apply your UAE visa Dubai with UrgentTravel.ae Click here to apply now