Documents Required to Apply for Brazil Visa
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months + UAE Residence visa valid for at least 3 months
- 2 photo (passport size) – White Background
- NOC from your company salary mention and addressing to “Brazil Embassy – UAE“ (Click here for Sample)
- Trade License copy for Investor or Partner Visa
- Original Bank Statement for 3 months – with Bank Stamp
- Vaccination Certificate approved by WHO.
Important : Applicants holding Afghan, Egyptian, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, North Korean, Pakistani, Palestinian, Senegalese, Sudanese or Syrian passports are required to apply in person. (we will prepare for you the documents needed)