Everything You Need To Know About Getting A Thailand Visa From Dubai
Are you planning a trip to Thailand? If so, you will need to obtain a visa before you can enter the country. The good news is that the process is relatively simple and straightforward. In this article, we will provide all the information you need to know about applying for a Thailand Visa from Dubai.
We will also provide a list of the required documents and the necessary steps to follow. So, if you are planning a trip to Thailand, be sure to read this article carefully!
The Kingdom of Thailand is a Southeast Asian country located at the center of the Indochinese peninsula. It is bordered by Myanmar to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast, and Malaysia to the south. With a population of over 68 million people, Thailand is the world’s 50th-largest country.
Thailand is a popular tourist destination for its natural beauty, tropical climate, and rich culture. Every year, millions of people from all over the world visit Thailand to experience its unique way of life.
If you’re planning a trip to Thailand, you will need to obtain a visa before you travel. In this article, we will provide information on how to apply for a Thailand visa from Dubai.
Who Can Get a Thai Visa on Arrival?
Nationals of the following countries are eligible to receive a Thai Visa On Arrival with a duration of up to 15 days:
- People’s Republic of China
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
What Are the Types of Thai Visas?
The Thai government offers the following types of visas to foreign nationals:
- Thailand Tourist Visa, which is issued to visa-required foreigners entering Thailand for tourism or leisure activities. This is a short-term visa, which can be issued for single or multiple entries.
- Thailand Transit Visa, which is issued to foreigners who will enter the territory of the Kingdom of Thailand in order to make their way to a third country of destination.
- Thailand Business Visa, for foreigners who are traveling to Thailand for business-related purposes, such as negotiations, attending a meeting, etc.
- Thailand Marriage Visa, for foreigners who are married to a Thai citizen.
- Thailand Retirement Visa, also known as the “Ten Year Visa” which is issued to foreigners over the age of 50 who want to retire in Thailand and have independent financial means to sustain themselves without working.
The requirement to apply for Thailand Visa from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- Original Passport
- 2 Photo white background
- 3 months bank statement if salary is below AED 5000/-
- Hotel booking
- Flight Reservation.
In conclusion, if you want to apply for a Thailand visa from Dubai, there are a few things you need to do. First, gather all of the required documents. Then, book an appointment with the Thai consulate. Finally, submit your application and pay the visa fee. If you have any questions, you can call +97143700400 for assistance.